Hojo Magnetic Motor: Efficient Money Saving Power Generator
Hojo magnetic motor named after Howard Johnson is a technology that generates power absolutely free of cost. Howard Johnson invented this revolutionary machinery that uses magnets and magnetic forces to induce perpetual motion and energy.
This technology seems the most sophisticated one so far, in terms of the cost, ease of usage and eco-friendliness. There are various sources of energy generating systems that work efficiently however Hojo’s magnetic motor has an edge over all of these developed so far. Take for example solar systems, that undoubtedly are oil and gas free, effective solar energy producing systems, however Hojo’s magnetic motor beats it in prime areas of cost, ease of setting it up on one’s own and making it ready for use in just 2 days. There are a lot more benefits that one can avail, using the magnetic motor.
Advantages of Hojo’s Magnetic Motor
• Easy to assemble and use and does not require any DIY experience or additional skills. It is as easy as getting the step-by-step instruction manual and getting started.
• Produces energy free of cost, does not need any external or natural resource.
• Independent of any weather conditions. One does not have to depend upon the sun or any other resource to generate this energy, as is the case with solar energy systems.
• Enables you to reduce dependency on power companies that charge heavy bills on customers. The charges will continue to soar as oil and gas prices hike up.
• Produces gas, oil and radiation free energy and therefore causes zero pollution, making the atmosphere around you greener.
• A mobile unit that needs no fixation at one place. You can easily carry it to other locations you travel to.
• You get a 60-day money back guarantee without any questions asked, if you are not satisfied with is usage.
• Extremely low installation cost. You can setup Hojo’s magnetic motor in just about $100, compared to thousands of dollars that you are required to spend on solar energy systems.
• Easy availability of parts and fixtures, at local hardware stores.
How does the Hojo’s magnetic motor work, or does it really? This magnetic generator has 3 US patents on its applications. The motor consists of magnets and a rotating disc, which can be easily built by a novice person with the simple instructions given in Hojo’s manual. To get the motor functioning you need to place the magnets on the disc as suggested. After the placement of magnets, you need to apply little force to push the disc to get it rotating. Once it starts rotating, the motion gets faster in a few minutes with the help of the magnets. Next, you need to connect the motor to a generator with a belt for it to begin producing free energy. You can use this energy to power a house upto 7000 watt. Alternatively you can power up all your electrical appliances like TV, computer, washing machine and even the ones that consume more power like furnaces, air conditioners etc.
Benefits of the magnetic motor are compelling power companies and some like-minded groups to prove this technology as hoax, for the simple reason of fear as they think inventions like Hojo’s may affect their market share, customers and monopoly.